Workers’ Compensation Claims
You just had an accident at work yesterday. Who do you have to report the accident to? How do you get medical care? Who will pay you lost wages if you are out of work? How much must they pay you? Can your employer force you to see "their" doctor? Do you have to speak to the insurance company or their nurse? What are your rights and obligations under the New York State Workers' Compensation Law? Do you need a lawyer?
These are common questions injured workers might have regarding a New York State Workers' Compensation claim. The good news is that with one toll free phone call, the attorneys at Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP can provide you with the answers. You can also read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) here.
Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP has been helping injured workers with New York State Workers' Compensation claims for over 25 years. Every day, our attorneys appear at administrative hearings before the New York State Workers' Compensation Board at locations from Manhattan to Riverhead. Every day, our attorneys are negotiating workers' compensation settlements for our clients. Unlike some law firms, the attorneys at Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP personally meet with all potential workers' compensation clients.
Some of the cases our firm handles are:
- Spinal Injuries (Neck, back, herniated cervical and lumbar discs, fractures, sprains/ strains)
- Shoulder Injuries (torn rotator cuff, frozen shoulder, dislocation, scapula resection)
- Arm Injuries (ruptured bicep, fractured elbow, ulna nerve, bursitis, lateral epicondylitis)
- Wrist Injuries (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, wrist fracture, sprains/strains, De Quervain's Disease)
- Hand Injuries (amputations of fingers, fractured hand, Dupuytren's Contracture)
- Hip Injuries (fractured hip, hip replacement, fractured pelvis, sprains/strains)
- Leg Injuries (tibia or fibula fracture, quadriceps rupture)
- Knee injuries (torn meniscus, torn ACL, patella fractures, knee replacement, sprains/strains)
- Foot & Ankle Injuries ( Os calcis fracture, fractured ankle, sprained ankle, ankle fusion)
- Facial Scars
- Severe Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS/RSD)
- Death Claims
- Occupational Diseases (mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer)
- Loss of Hearing
- Loss of Vision
Call us toll free today at 1-877-NY-DBLAW to discuss your New York State Workers' Compensation claim. You'll be glad you did.