Social Security Disability Claims
Are you unable to do your former work due to either a physical or mental injury/illness? Do you think your medical condition is likely to keep you from working for a minimum of 12 months? Have you worked for five of the last ten years "on the books"? If so, you should talk to Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, and LLP about filing for Social Security Disability benefits.
Over the last 22 years, the attorneys at Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, and LLP have won more than 8000 Social Security Disability claims for satisfied clients in and around the New York tri-state area. Unlike some impersonal "national Social Security advocates" or so called "national law firms", our lawyers concentrate on New York Social Security Disability claims. We know what evidence individual New York judges require to approve your claim. As a result, we have a track record of winning more than 92% of our cases. We handle cases from the Initial Application Stage through Administrative Hearings and federal court.
Some of the disabilities for which we have won Social Security Disability claims include:
- Spinal disorders, including herniated cervical or lumbar discs, spinal stenosis, arthritis, osteoporosis, compression fractures
- Depression, anxiety disorder, bi-polar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), ADHD, ADD, schizophrenia
- Cancer (breast, bone, lung, abdominal, liver, pancreatic, testicle, ovarian, colon, skin, mouth, prostate, kidney)
- Diabetes, obesity, neuropathy, retinopathy, thyroid diseases, peripheral vascular disease, high blood pressure
- Heart attacks, ischemic heart disease, angina, bypass surgery, congestive heart failure, enlarged heart, aneurysm, valve disease, heart transplant
- Stroke, seizure disorder (epilepsy), Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, myasthenia gravis, brain tumor, ALS, Alzheimer's
- Rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), HIV, AIDS
- Amputations, multiple fractures requiring surgery, reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), chronic regional pain disorder (CRPS)
- Decreased vision or hearing, vertigo, tinnitus, stuttering
- Asthma, emphysema, asbestosis, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chronic liver disease, cirrhosis, hepatitis, ascites, colitis, Crohn's disease, diverticulitis, pancreatitis
- Kidney disease, anemia, leukemia, polycythemia, lymphoma, myeloma, sickle cell anemia
- Scleroderma, burns, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, melanoma
- Substance abuse, alcoholism, prescription painkiller addiction, personality disorders, mood disorders
Our attorneys were some of the first to successfully win Social Security Disability claims based upon fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, reflex sympathetic dystrophy and HIV/AIDS. Our goal is always to know more about your diagnosis and disability than Social Security and Administrative Law Judges. That way we control the claims process so that Social Security cannot arbitrarily deny your claim.
The key to winning a Social Security Disability claim is the proper preparation of your application and the presentation of your medical evidence of disability. It is in this crucial stage where our attorneys and paralegals excel. Every day our attorneys and paralegals listen carefully to our client's medical problems, educational backgrounds, and job histories to determine the best way to win their individual disability claim.
For example, we will prepare an application for a construction worker with a bad back much differently than a bank manager with heart disease; or a teacher with depression; or a nurse with cancer. If your disability is uncommon or rare, we will consult our own medical library to research it until we know your condition thoroughly.
Finally, we are proud of our reputation as one of the leading Social Security Disability firms in the country. Our attorneys are frequent lecturers and authors in the field of Social Security Disability law. In fact, we are often asked to train other Social Security attorneys on how to win Social Security Disability claims.
Call Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP toll free at 1-877-NY-DBLAW for your free consultation. You'll be glad you did.