Email MeWilliam Turley
Bill Turley was born and raised in the working class East Flatbush section of Brooklyn where he attended Little Flower Elementary School and Nazareth High School. Sticking to his hometown roots, he attended Brooklyn College where he earned his bachelors degree in Psychology. His legal studies brought him to The John Marshall Law School in Chicago. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 1984. He is also licensed to practice in Illinois as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Bill has been practicing in the area of Workers' Compensation for nearly 30 years. He is a member of the Suffolk County Bar Association, The Injured Workers Bar Association and currently sits on the Board of the Workers' Compensation alliance. He has lectured on the topic of Workers' Compensation to numerous union and educational groups. He is very active in his community and is a long standing member of the Lions Club. He also serves on the Board of Trustees of the St. Paul's United Methodist Church.
Bill enjoys running, golf and music.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Workers' Compensation
- 10% Social Security Disability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1985
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1983
- Brooklyn College CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
- B.A. cum laude - 1980
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Lions Club International
- Alpha Phi Delta